Following a recently successful process to select an apprentice to join our own team, we are now pleased to offer a second opportunity for a very similar role. This role will be working as an extended team member of the National Operatic & Dramatic Assocition (NODA – noda.org.uk) giving you access to and experience of supporting over 2,500 member societies, and well over 3000 individual productions every year.
The role: To take responsibility for a variety of administrative and marketing related tasks to support the National Operatic & Dramatic Association (NODA) and their member groups around the UK.
You will be working among our small team to support the NODA team, with whom you will have regular contact – giving you access to a range of experiences and opportunities within the UK.
Whilst you will be based at our offices in South Norfolk you will be required in Peterborough on a regular basis, and may have the opportunity to travel elsewhere in the UK from time to time.
You will work closely with web developers, marketing teams, business management functions and be in regular contact with users of the NODA website.
- Co-ordinate website content development and create marketing materials including email campaigns
- Create engaging web content and marketing campaigns for theatre productions & support services
- Undertake research tasks
- Support the management of social media profiles for multiple organisations and platforms (NODA & it’s members)
- Maintain customer & press contact lists and manage communications and feedback gathering
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Some experience of updating websites and online platforms quickly and accurately (including a blog or facebook)
- Ability to carry out a variety of administrative tasks quickly and accurately
- Ability to organise own workload, prioritise and multitask.
- An appreciation and understanding of good customer service
- Good verbal, written and face to face communication skills
- Good IT skills (data entry, word processing, basic spreadsheet, use of the internet)
- Ability to cope with periods of high workload
Working Time and Pay
You will work with us full time, 5 days a week. You will mostly be based in our South Norfolk offices in Diss with some travel regularly to the NODA office in Peterborough (Travel expenses are paid). You may apply if you are Peterborough based and you will come to our offices regularly for additional training and support.
For an average of 35 hours per week you will be paid £96.
How to apply
You may email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter saying why your’re the right person for the role, and how you will be able to develop. You may also apply using the National Apprenticeship Service website: apprenticeships.org.uk
The closing date for applicants is the 27th August, with a view to interview on the 30th. You will start as soon as possible afterwards.
To ask any questions about the role please email or call 07905 253099.Read More »